Number of views:
Wholesale Price Raw Material Folic Acid Powder for Supplement Food Grade Vitamin B9 Folic Acid in Bulk
Number of views:
Product serial number
CAS No.: 59-30-3
Other Names: Folic acid, VB9
EINECS No.: 200-419-0
Place of Origin: Shaanxi, China
Type: Vitamins, Amino Acids and Coenzymes
Grade Standard: Cosmetic Grade, Food Grade, Medicine Grade
Usage: Animal Pharmaceuticals
Brand Name: Tuofeng
Model Number: BL- Pure Folic Acid
Purity: 99% Folic Acid
Product Name: Pharmaceutical Grade Vitamin B9 Folic Acid in Bulk
Synonym Name: Folic Acid
Appearance: Orange Yellow Fine Powder
Active Ingredient: Folic Acid
Specification: Folic Acid 99%
Main function: Nutritional Supplement, Cardiovascular Disease Prevention
Application: Skincare Products, Pharmaceutical Products, Healthcare Products
Related Products: Vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, D, E, K1, K2, K3, K4
Supplier's Name: Xi'an Tuofeng Biotechnology Co., Ltd
Shelf life: 2 Years Proper Storage
Supply Ability: 1000000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Year
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details1 Kg Aluminum Foil Bag; Above 25 Kg Paper Drum(Or as customer request)PortBeijing, Tianjin, Qingdao, Shanghai
Lead Time : Quantity(Kilograms) 1 - 200 >200
Est. Time(days) 7 To be negotiated
Name: Folic Acid
Synonyms: Pteroylglutamic acid, PGA, Vitamin b9
CAS NO.: 59-30-3
Molecular formula: C19H19N7O6
Characteristic: Yellow to orange crystalline powder
Molecular weight: 441.40
Water solubility: 1.6 mg/L (25°C)
Melting point: 250°C
Density: 1.6±0.1 g/cm3
Folic acid is a water soluble B vitamin. Since 1998, it has been added to cold cereals, flour, breads, pasta, bakery items, cookies, and crackers, as required by federal law. Foods that are naturally high in folic acid include leafy vegetables (such as spinach, broccoli, and lettuce), okra, asparagus, fruits (such as bananas, melons, and lemons) beans, yeast, mushrooms, meat (such as beef liver and kidney), orange juice, and tomato juice
Product Name Specification CAS No.
Vitamin A (Retinol) Vitamin A Acetate 325CWS, 500CWS, 1.0MIU, 2.8MIU 127-47-9
Vitamin A Palmitate 250CWS, 500CWS, 1.0MIU 79-81-2
Vitamin B1 Thiamine Hydrochloride 99% 59-43-8
Thiamine Nitrate 99% 532-43-4
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 99% 83-88-5
Vitamin B3 (Nicotinic acid) 99% 59-67-6
Vitamin B5 99% 79-83-4
Vitamin B6 99% 65-23-6
Vitamin B7 (Biotin) 1%, 99% USP 58-85-5
Vitamin B12 99% 68-19-9
Vitamin C (L-ascorbic Acid) 99% 50-81-7
Vitamin D3 1000 CWS, 1.0MIU 67-97-0
Vitamin K2 MK-7 11032-49-8
1. Folic acid helps prevent heart disease and stroke by reducing homocysteine in the blood.
2. Folic acid is also thought to be helpful to improving ulcerative colitis symptoms, and may help prevent cancer of the cervix and the colon. Women that get a lot of folic acid decrease their risk of getting colon cancer by up to 60 percent.
3. Folic acid intake during pregnant helps protect against congenital malformations, including neural tube defects.
4. Folic acid can also help protect the lungs from lung cancer. Increasing folic acid has been shown to reduce the number of abnormal or precancerous bronchial cells in smokers.
1) Folic Acid can be used as a treatment of anti-tumour.
2) Folic acid Show the good effects in the development of infant brain and nerve cells.
3) Folic acid can be used as schizophrenia patients auxiliary agents, it has significant soothing effects.
4) In addition, folic acid can also used to treat chronic atrophic gastritis, inhibit the bronchial squamous transformation and prevent coronary artery sclerosis, myocardial injury and myocardial infarction caused by homocysteine.
Yellow or orange yellow crystalline powder
Assay (C19H19N2O6 on dry base)
Loss on Drying
Residue on ignition
Heavy Metals (Pb)
Package & delivery:
Scan the QR code to read on your phone
We could not find any corresponding parameters, please add them to the properties table